Stretching Your Budget
This is my favorite apple crisp recipe!! It’s super easy and delicious!!
Serving Size: 6
1. Preheat the oven to 375º. Grease the bottom of the pie dish.
2. Layer apples in the dish. Then, sprinkle the cinnamon over the top.
3. In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients until well mixed.
4. Spread the toppings across the top of the apples.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender.
Serve with Vanilla ice cream if desired!
Note: The topping will be dry when mixing, just stir until well blended!
Note: I drizzled caramel over the top as soon as it came out of the oven!
May 29, 2013
October 27, 2011
February 4, 2012
View more delicious recipes...
Read more Fall articles...
Get Promo Codes For:
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2014 · innov8tive on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in