How many of us desire to be organized in all areas of our life? When you think of organizing what comes to your mind? You might think about organizing closets, pantries, drawers, offices, etc. I think of organizing all areas of my life and how that makes me feel inside as a person.
This series is going to be a simple series on how we can organize our lives to be the best moms, wives, daughters, and friends we can be. What are some benefits of being organized?
- You will have greater control over your lives. By having organized spaces you take control over clutter.
- You will be able to relax and have time for yourself. Not worrying about cleaning and getting free of clutter, you will be able to do things you love.
- You will feel good about your environment. Being proud of your home or work space rolls over into all areas of your life.
- You will be a good role model for your children. When your children see that you are taking care of the home and care about organizing, they will practice what you preach. This is a great way to show them how to take care of even the smallest things.
- You will just feel good and productive. The freedom in having organized spaces is so hard to explain. Being able to have that sense of accomplishment when a project is done, makes someone feel so happy:)
Over the next few weeks, I will give some simple tips on how to get organized in areas of your life. If you have any great ideas, please feel free to post your comment so we can all benefit from each other. I look forward to “organizing” with you!
View our complete series below:
Day 10: Organizing Your Kitchen Drawers
Day 8: Organizing Your Closets
Day 7: Organization – Get Your Kids Involved
Day 6: Organizing Your Time
Day 5: De-cluttering Your Home
Day 4: Organizing Your Stockpile
Day 3: Organize Your Bathroom Stockpile
Day 2: Organize the Small Stuff
Day 1: Organize Your Day