Each week Momondealz shares with us a kids craft that is fun, educational, and frugal. Happy 4th of July everyone!
If you’ve missed any previous crafts, check out our craft page.
Remember, if you love any of my crafts, be sure to Pin them on Pinterest!
1. Clean the toilet paper roll, ensuring all the paper is gone.
2. Cut slits in on end of the roll (all the way around).
3. Fold up the slits so the roll resembles an octopus.
4. Squirt red and blue paint onto work area and dip the roll into the paint and then create your fireworks!
- Language Arts: My son is working on his writing ability so I created a word bank of patriotic words and wrote them in dotted letters for him to practice writing. There are also some wonderful books that are centered around 4th of July you can read with your child. A couple I like are:
- Social Studies/History: Revisit the true meaning and history behind the 4th of July. Discuss with your child what they think the word independence means.