Father’s Day is just around the corner…if you’re like me, I’ve started thinking of ideas for gifts for my husband! What a better way than to turn a photo into a beautiful masterpiece! I have always wanted a photo canvas and this was the perfect time to try one out! Easy Photo Canvas gave me the opportunity to try out one of their photo canvas’.
I have to say, this had to be the easiest program to use. It took me all of 5 minutes to load the photo and make any edits needed! There’s tons of editing options for you to use to make your print perfect. If there’s something specific you want done they even have a place for you to type in instructions of the edits you want made! They’ve thought of everything! It even arrived very quickly!!
One SYB reader will have the chance to win an 8×10 photo canvas just in time for Father’s Day!!
You must be 18 to enter.
You must reside in the U.S.
You must enter the mandatory entry to be eligible to win
This contest starts May 27th and runs through June 10th.
Mandatory Entry: (If you already like us, comment that you do)
1. “Like” Stretching Your Budget on Facebook!
Additional Entries: (If you’ve already do these, leave a separate comment for each one )
3. Follow us via GFC (on the right side of the page)
4. Subscribe to Stretching Your Budget by email to get all the latest and greatest deals sent to your inbox!
5. “Like” Easy Canvas Photo on Facebook and leave a comment that we sent you!
5. Follow us on Twitter
6. Follow Southern Bellas Ways to Save on Facebook!
7. Follow Just Trying to Save Money on Facebook!
8. Share this giveaway on Facebook (daily entry, leave a comment each day that you share it)